Resources on E-waste Management
- UNEP/STeP Report: Recycling – From e-Waste to Resources (July 2009)
- Solving the e-Waste Problem (StEP) – an initiative of various UN organizations with the overall aim to solve the e-waste problem.
- ewasteguide.info - a knowledge base for the sustainable recycling of e-Waste by the Swiss State Secretariat for Economic Affairs and Empa.
- Basel Convention Secretariat
- US EPA: E-waste Resources Site
- IMPEL TFS: Implementing the WEEE Directive
- Durban Declaration on E-waste
- Basel Action Network
- e-Waste Association of South Africa (eWASA)
- INECE Newsletter: Eliminating E-waste: How the European Union Has Shifted the Challenges of E-waste Compliance and Enforcement to Corporations
Key Activities & Publications
Building capacity among environmental and customs officials for detecting illegal transboundary shipments of hazardous and electronic wastes was the focus of the Second International Hazardous Waste Inspection Project.