Resources on E-waste Management
- UNEP/STeP Report: Recycling – From e-Waste to Resources (July 2009)
- Solving the e-Waste Problem (StEP) – an initiative of various UN organizations with the overall aim to solve the e-waste problem.
- ewasteguide.info – a knowledge base for the sustainable recycling of e-Waste by the Swiss State Secretariat for Economic Affairs and Empa.
- Basel Convention Secretariat
- US EPA: E-waste Resources Site
- IMPEL TFS: Implementing the WEEE Directive
- Durban Declaration on E-waste
- Basel Action Network
- e-Waste Association of South Africa (eWASA)
- INECE Newsletter: Eliminating E-waste: How the European Union Has Shifted the Challenges of E-waste Compliance and Enforcement to Corporations
Key Activities & Publications
Building capacity among environmental and customs officials for detecting illegal transboundary shipments of hazardous and electronic wastes was the focus of the Second International Hazardous Waste Inspection Project.
The Basel Convention Toolkit on E-waste Inspection and Enforcement was developed to support[…]